WELCOME BACK FROM WINTER BREAK EVERYONE!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON CREATING SUCH A SUCCESSFUL LIP DUB VIDEO THAT HAS EARNED NATIONAL MEDIA ATTENTION AND HAS EXCEEDED 500,000 HITS ON YOUTUBE!!!
BECAUSE OF THIS SUCCESS, I AM REWARDING YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK BY MAKING THE 'VIDEO BULLETIN' REQUIREMENT AS AN OPTIONAL EXTRA CREDIT ASSIGNMENT.
YOU WILL BE SPENDING THE REST OF THE SEMESTER FOCUSING SOLELY ON COMPLETING YOUR MUSIC VIDEO AND SHORT FILM.
Your Music Video Project (2 minute minimum) AND your Short Film (1 minute minimum) are BOTH due on Tuesday, January 19th.
Your 30 second Video Bulletin is now Optional for Extra Credit.
For the Music Video Assignment you have 6 requirements:
1. Theme/Narrative - Is it clearly presented.
2. Look/Exposure - Proper use of iris, white balance, shutter speed.
3. Framing - Shots are properly framed and use of different Camera Angles.
4. Lighting - You need to have at least 1 scene with a special lighting effect.
5. Composition in Editing - Edits that occur on the beat of the song with NO JUMP CUTS.
6. Length of Video- There is a 2 minute minimum for this project.
Today, you'll spend the rest of the class period Brainstorming your Theme or Visual Narrative. If you finish early, you can begin Storyboarding.
You need to fill out one complete side of a Storyboard Template and have it checked off by the beginning of class Thursday, December 3rd.